Paterson Patterson Wyman & Abel was formed in January 2006 by partners Douglas A.S. Paterson, Q.C., Robert L. Patterson, Jodi L. Wyman and Scott D. Abel. Paterson Patterson Wyman & Abel (“Patersons”) is a general practice law firm with offices in Brandon, Neepawa, Virden, Clear Lake and Killarney. As a seven lawyer firm we are proud to offer a full range of legal services to local, regional and national clients, while keeping in mind our rural roots. At Patersons we are always working to provide our services in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and strive for excellence in all areas of the law. Our practice areas includeread more...
Patersons’ Brandon Office is located in Carriage House, 1-1040 Princess Avenue. Carriage House was built in 1939, and was formerly home to the Brandon Bus Depot, of which many Brandon residents hold fond memories. In 1984 the partners of Paterson, Bass and Dubois purchased the building and transformed it into a full-service law firm. In doing so, the partners preserved many of the building’s original details, including the rounded exterior walls, and the glass ceiling that is now a focal point of our library/boardroom. Since being renovated by the partners of Paterson, Bass and Dubois, Carriage House has also been home to the firm Paterson Ross, and most recently to Paterson Patterson Wyman & Abel.
In early 2008 Patersons doubled its physical space by expanded eastward into Unit 2 – 1040 Princess Avenue. This expansion has allowed the firm to grow and has given our very talented support staff some much needed (and greatly deserved) space.
Together, the Partners, Associates and Support Staff of Patersons look forward to serving your legal needs.